Introducing Weinlich GmbH & Co. KG
Weinlich GmbH & Co. KG is a small company with 8 employees. 3 of them are working part-time. Taking into account that the fields of activity cannot be separated clearly in such a small company, one might assign the following fields of activity:
- Sales, aftersales service, development, design, production management: 5 employees
- Production, mainly assembly: 2 employees
- General administration, office: 2 employees
The manager Leopold Weinlich is the exclusive owner of the acting Weinlich GmbH ("limited partnership"). He is the only shareholder of the Weinlich GmbH & Co. KG.
The company was founded in 1963 when Leopold Weinlich received an order of the Schnellpressenfabrik Heidelberg AG (now Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG) for the development of a numerical control for a milling machine.
On the occasion of our 50. anniversary we have publicated a booklet which is also available online.
Click here for download.
Activities since 1963
Numerical controls for the following machine tools:
- Milling machines (Fritz Werner, Heller, Wanderer, Köllmann, Hurth, Deckel)
- Machine centers (Ludwigsburger Maschinenbau, Fritz Werner, Kolb)
- Jig drilling machines (Kolb)
- Lathes (Fritz Werner)
- Inductive hardening installations (Düsseldorf)
- Cylindrical grinding machines (Naxos)
- Complete electrical equipment including numerical control for special developments of machining centers
- Complete electrical equipment including numerical control for the Deckel universal boring and drilling machines, known as „Deckel-E-Steuerung“ (Deckel-E-Control), with high speed continuous path control of stepper motors
- Data transfer and other supplements to numerically controlled machines in order to extend their functions
- Controls for transport mechanisms and exchangeable multi-spindle drilling and milling heads of machining centers identified by mechanical patterns
- Controls for special machine tools, standard type and of different degrees of programmability
- Control of a straightening press (Eitel) for automatic straightening of shafts
- General controls for working and processing machines, partly with highly demanding drives
- Brake testers for cars and trucks with indirect electrical calculation of the braking effect
- Control and measuring equipment for chassis dynamometers
For the present fields of activity please see our Homepage.